We took the table of the manual milling machine, because we kept bumping our hips on the handles when trying to squeeze past it. This gave us more space, so I thought: let's move it completely; we never use it. We spent 4 or 5 hours on Friday moving it the 4 metres to sit by the doors. We used the crowbar to lift it onto steel bar to roll it along the floor. Next job will be to try to sell it on ebay.
I lost my previous home-made phone cover last week sometime. When I checked my phone this morning, it turns out that I had accidentally phoned someone last night while my phone was in my pocket. It was the chinese take-away that I phoned, so it could have been worse. This morning I designed and made a better cover for my phone, using HeeksCAD software and my 3D printer.