I have made another of these parts. This time I tried 3mm depth of cut. It was OK. Also I tried using climb milling for the finishing pass, instead of conventional milling. It isn't much different. Also I put the coolant guard back on, so I could pour the coolant on quicker. I made a mistake with the program for this one and there is a gouge, see the second picture. The tool is very battered. It has only made 2 parts. I noticed it was a bit damaged after the first part, but it is a lot more damaged now. I will try reducing the feedrate from 300 to 200. I will use a new cutter now. Also, the later roughing cuts are leaving the material up to 0.1 too thick. I can't explain this yet, so I will try it again to see if it happens again.